Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Home Businesses

I will be posting my ideas and methods of financially supporting my family as a Christian woman. I have 5 young children and feel strongly that God has called me to be at home with them. During the day I spend my time homeschooling, running errands and just allowing the children to be kids. I desperately needed a means of providing an income to support my family without giving up my desire to follow God's will for our home.

There are a lot of "business opportunities" out there, many of which are questionable at best. Some are based on the "home party" method, which wouldn't work for me. I really needed something that would allow me to COMPLETELY work from home! Forget trying to solicit friends and relatives...I didn't want to go that route either. So, this is my attempt to become financially independent, meet the needs of my family and still stay at HOME.

By the way, any suggestions are welcomed :)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy just wаnted to give you a quick hеаds up.
Тhе tехt іn your ροst ѕeem to be гunning off thе ѕcreen іn Ӏe.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd
ρost to let you know. The dеsіgn look greаt though!
Норe you get the problem fіxed soon.
Kudоs
My website ... extra money

pslvseo a1 said...

Hello. My name is Holly Reisem Hanna, and I'm the founder of The Work at Home Woman. If you're a woman who is looking for a legitimate work-at-home job, or if you want to launch and run your own home-based business then you're in the right place
Website : theworkathomewoman.com